Updated (would have included Fran but she’s not human and Lenne and Rikku already received the spotlight)
Lucrecia Crescent (ルクレツィア・クレシェント, Rukuretsia Kureshento) is a non-playable character from Final Fantasy VII. Though she is a kind and beautiful woman, a fatal flaw of her character was to focus too much on her mistakes and at times, to act too impulsively. Her ambition was one of her greatest drives, yet one of her greatest short comings. ‘The real mother of Sephiroth at least deserves a spot in this’
9) Rosa Joanna Farrell is a playable character in Final Fantasy IV. She hails from Baron, and is a skilled Archer and White Mage. Rosa is a childhood friend of Cecil Harvey and Kain Highwind, and harbors romantic feelings for Cecil. She is gentle and kind by nature and is said to be the most beautiful woman in Baron. Though Cecil is reluctant to let her follow him into danger at first, she does accompany him and stays by his side for a great deal of the game. ‘Getting her own CG makeover makes her hotter than ever, a true classic epic beauty worth mentioning’.
8) Yuffie Kisaragi is a secret playable character in Final Fantasy VII. She is a Ninja and a Thief, wielding a large shuriken. As a rebellious and cocky tomboy, Yuffie desires to restore her homeland Wutai to the glorious nation it was before being conquered by Shinra. Despite her sometimes obnoxious personality, she is friendly, helpful, and willingly helps the party in their battles. ‘Cute girl, but don’t mess with her or steal her stuff, or else you will receive her Shuriken as retribution’
7) Aerith Gainsborough, also known as Aeris Gainsborough, is one of the female protagonists in the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII. She uses a staff as her weapon and wears a pink ribbon in her hair. Having lived in the slums of Midgar for years, she has become street-smart, and has had to evade the Shinra many times. She is portrayed as a independent, outgoing and kind young woman who displays an intuitive understanding of others at times. ‘I think Aerith is the only character that have stolen two main character’s heart’.
6) Rinoa Heartilly (Linoa in the French version) is the main female protagonist of Final Fantasy VIII. She is best known for her trademark "Angel Wings" printed on the back of her duster sweater and as such her "character symbol" is a white feather that signifies the wings. She serves as Squall Leonhart's love interest and awakens as a Sorceress halfway through the game. ‘I would have put her in a higher spot but it’s too bad her CG appearance of practically 10 years does not appeal much to many and Tifa stole her would be designed’
5) Yuna is the female protagonist of Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2. She is the daughter of High Summoner Braska and an unnamed Al Bhed woman, who died when Sin attacked her ship at sea. The Al Bhed woman was the sister of Cid, who is the father of Rikku and Brother, meaning that they are Yuna's cousins. A unique trait of Yuna is her heterochromia, her eyes being two different colors. Her left eye is blue, while the right is a shade of green similar to the Al Bhed, though without the characteristic spiral, showing her half-Al Bhed ethnicity. ‘Your typical innocent girl who turns kickass when she gets her own role as heroine’
4) Lulu is a playable character in Final Fantasy X. She is one of Yuna's Guardians. Next to Auron, she is the wisest and most mature of them all. Lulu grew up with Yuna in Besaid. She and Wakka think of Yuna as a younger sister. Lulu's stoic and self-possessed nature makes her seem insensitive at times, but she has a hidden bit of gentleness underneath. She specializes in the art of Black Magic, using various dolls to help cast powerful spells. She is instrumental in helping Tidus adjust to the world of Spira, although she does not fully believe his claim of being from Zanarkand. ‘She’s still this hot after having a baby, seriously I’m not joking’
3) Lightning is a playable character in Final Fantasy XIII, and the main protagonist. She is the second female protagonist in the main series, the first being Terra Branford of Final Fantasy VI. She wields a gun-sword that can switch between its forms. She is shown to be a cold person, who distances herself from her companions. By her own account, Lightning cast away her true name and chose the codename "Lightning" instead after her parents died, to distance herself from her past. Her family name is Farron; her first name is currently unknown. ‘One of the hottest in my POV, she’s like the female version of Cloud Strife who weilds a gunblade and wears an outfit of little resemblance to Alice from Resident Evil’
2) Tifa Lockhart is a female protagonist in Final Fantasy VII. She is Cloud's childhood friend from Nibelheim and a member ofAVALANCHE. However, her personality is much more laid back and selfless in comparison, with a motherly streak concerning all her friends and her attitude to others. Tifa is quick to hide her true feelings from people, and her shyness is a key aspect of her character, and she is caring and loving to a fault. Tifa also owns a bar called 7th Heaven, located in Sector 7 of Midgar, which also serves as a hideout for AVALANCHE. ‘I Still personally feel that Tifa is just too overated and she stole Rinoa’s would have been remake CG design’
1) Stella Nox Fleuret (ステラ・ノックス・フルーレ Sutera Nokkusu Furūre) is a character from Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Little is currently known about Stella, except that she meets Noctis at a function, and though the two do not wish to fight each other, they are forced to do battle as a result of unknown circumstances. She wields a rapier and upon brandishing it, a large, winged crest forms behind her, similar to how Noctis summons his weapons. It is speculated that she can also summon different types of weapons, similar to Noctis. Tenebrae is said to be her hometown. ‘She’s number one cause she looks like a Eurasian; she’s blond and looks Japanese which is really hot’