10) Ara Cristine Pascual Reyes (born February 5, 1989 in Marikina City, Metro Manila, Philippines) known as Cristine Reyes, is a Filipina actress. She has starred the reality TV show Starstruck. On 2008, Reyes transferred to ABS-CBN. She is best known on television shows such as Banana Split, Kahit Isang Saglit and Eva Fonda.
9) Angelica Panganiban (born on November 4, 1986, in Caloocan City, Philippines) is a Filipina television and movie actress.
8) Marian Rivera (born Marian Gracia Rivera on August 12, 1984 in Madrid, Spain) is a Filipina actress and occasional singer-dancer. Her first TV role came in 2005 via TAPE Inc.'s afternoon drama, Kung Mamahalin Mo Lang Ako in the lead that was aired in GMA Network. In 2007 she was cast for the title role in the Philippine remake of MariMar. She released two studio albums Marian Rivera Dance Hits and Retro Crazy sold 75,000 copies. She currently signed with GMA Network.
7) Denise Maria Sanz Laurel (born September 30, 1987) is a Filipina actress and singer. Laurel is a member of ABS CBN's circle of homegrown talents, Star Magic.
6) Georgina Wilson is a Filipino-English model. She "represents the new batch of "it" girls who not only possess beauty, drive and individuality, but also the brains to be able to conquer." (Tim Yap, Philippine Star)
5) Love Marie Payawal Ongpauco (born February 14, 1985), better known by her screen name Heart Evangelista, is a Chinese-Filipino actress, TV show host, singer, VJ, and former fashion model.
4) Solenn Marie Adea Heussaff, (born on July 20, 1985), is a Filipino-French commercial and print model, fashion designer, painter VJ and professional make-up artist. In December 2010, she signed a recording contract with MCA Universal Philippines, a movie contract with Regal Entertainment, and a television contract with GMA Network and GMA Artist Center.
3) KC Concepcion (born Maria Kristina Cassandra Cuneta Concepcion on April 7, 1985) is a Filipina actress and singer who is currently a National Ambassador Against Hunger of the UN's World Food Programme.
2) Anne Ojales Curtis-Smith, also known as Anne Curtis (born on 17 February 1985 in Yarrawonga, Victoria, Australia) is a Filipino-Australian actress, model, television host, and VJ.
1) Angel Locsin (formerly Angelica Colmenares born on April 23, 1985 in Bulacan, Philippines) is a Filipina television and film actress and commercial model. Aside from this, she is also a film producer and fashion designer.